TIPS FOR CLEANING YOUR HEARING AIDS
Spring is here, and what better time to give your hearing aids a check and make sure they are working as best they can?
Hearing Wales are offering FREE HEARING AID SPRING CLEANS in all our branches:
- Mumbles: 99 Newton Road, Mumbles, Swansea, SA3 4BN
- Swansea: 47/48 The Grove, Uplands, Swansea, SA2 0QR
- Narberth: 2 High Street, Narberth, SA67 7AR
- Cardiff: 161 Pantbach Road, Cardiff, CF14 1TZ
Or we can visit you at home if you are unable to make it to branch – call us on 0800 313 4304 to book!
What does a SPRING CLEAN involve?
- We will check your ears for wax, and book you in for Micro Suction ear wax removal if this is required
- We will clean your hearing aid (and ear moulds) check for any wax or debris build up, which may be affecting the volume or quality of sound you hear
- We will change the wax guard or filter on your aid to improve sound
- We may change the tubing or receiver wire on your hearing aid, and give you a fresh dome
- We will insert fresh batteries if needed, and you can also purchase additional stock of hearing aid batteries if required – special offers available!
- We will check the settings on your hearing aid (where possible) to ensure they are maximised for your hearing loss
- If you need a new hearing test, we can do this for you at the same time.
- We can arrange a no obligation consultation to demo the latest hearing technology, if you are interested
- We can arrange to send the hearing aids off for any in warranty repairs with the manufacturer, if needed.
Cleaning your hearing aids – HELP VIDEOS